Thanks to Michael and Sarah who took us to an Alabama game. It was our first!! For those of you unaware, college football is HUGE down here. The energy of the fans was contagious and Dan and I found ourselves jumping to our feet in excitement numerous times. We all had a blast! The game (against LSU) was a great one to go to. The score was back and forth, but LSU pulled ahead at the end for the victory.
So, now, the day after, Dan is back at work and I'm at home, wanting to do some cleaning, but being physically exhausted from a day full of walking and excitement yesterday. So, I'm trying to do as much cleaning as possible while staying off my feet. We'll see how that goes...



2 comments:
Wow we feel all kinds of featured!
Had a blast. Next time we'll go bowling before you're too preggers for exertion.
Nice picture of gracie!
What a game to go to because it was a great game.
War Eagle
I mean...
Post a Comment