Sunday, June 8, 2008

What are you having for Breakfast?

I am just having a healthy sized bowl of ......


Yep, you guessed it! Good Friends! It is about time that two of life's most wonderful creations have finally found a way to get together. The two things being fiber and taste buds. And what is so amazing is that they were able to put them into a cereal. Besides, who knew that honey covered twigs, crunchy quartets of flakes, blossoms, granola, and raisins could taste so great. Although, I think that it should be called "Best Friends" or maybe even "BFF". I mean let's face it, good friends are good, but best friends are even better.


It is mind boggling how being regular and happiness are such....good friends.

WAIT A SECOND!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Rose said...

Can I just say that I LOVE good friends? My mom introduced me... and it really is one of my favorites. I seldom buy it, though, unless it goes waaaaaay on sale. Have a bowl for us!