I cannot believe how big he has gotten! I mean, it's like he went from looking like a baby to looking like a little man overnight! Such a little heartbreaker...We sure do miss you guys!
What a cutie! You guys got some great shots! I agree with Sarah, he looks so much older in these pictures.
Wow, he really does look different in these pics! I love the fuzzy head!! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I cannot believe how big he has gotten! I mean, it's like he went from looking like a baby to looking like a little man overnight! Such a little heartbreaker...
We sure do miss you guys!
What a cutie! You guys got some great shots! I agree with Sarah, he looks so much older in these pictures.
Wow, he really does look different in these pics! I love the fuzzy head!! :)
Post a Comment