Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hey Santa!

 
We went to see Santa today.  Overall, I think the visit was successful although it was in the middle of Caedmon's naptime, he's not feeling too well, and he didn't really know what to think of this strange man whose lap he was sitting on.  Ansley smiled pretty much the whole time and then she spit up all over Santa's leg.  Don't you love their Christmas outfits??  I made Ansley's dress and Caedmon's coordinating bowtie. This might be the pictures we bought...I didn't see any copyright anywhere... We didn't get a really good one of Caedmon (although I haven't looked at the pics Dan took yet), so we didn't buy any of just him.  We justified it that we got one of him alone last year.  This year Ansley gets a solo pic and we get one of the siblings.  Next year new baby will get his/her own and we'll get a sibling pic...nothing.  Seriously, that was totally a joke.

1 comment:

Krisha said...

What?! Did you say new baby? was it a joke???