Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Our Cutie Pa-Tooties!






We started Ansley on "solids" at 6 months old (on Dec. 26th).  She was not a fan--yes, that last picture she is literally gagging.  We began with rice cereal and since then she's had banana, sweet potato and apples.  She was not a fan of bananas but loves sweet potatoes. I stopped the apples bc I was afraid they were upsetting her tummy, but I think she may have a virus.

(Note: This is not a virus)


We spent New Years with our JMU friends and all of our kiddos.  "Aunt Jenny" brought all the kids glasses and teeth. They were hilarious!





Aren't they cute?  Caedmon's a mess. Every time he sees us with the camera he says "cheese" and wants his picture taken.  He is so sweet to Ansley: bringing her toys, her sippy, and her pacis to help keep her happy.  He is a blast!  Ansley is so fun and giggly; she's really getting a little personality.  And her hair is crazy-uncontrollable-stickin-up!  I love it!

No comments: