Saturday, May 12, 2007

our flea market finds....

Well, Dan was FINALLY scheduled to gets lights and sirens on his park truck! But he had to leave for Montgomery (a little over an hour away) at 6:00 am on Friday. He was bummed about having to sit there for 4-5 hours while they installed everything. Then, I realized....I didn't have school (It's a weather day that we never used. Yes, 9 days before school is over, but hey, I'm not one to complain about days off.) So, I said "goodbye" to my hopes of sleeping in and rode down with my honey. We rented a car for the day and went off to explore Montgomery. Among the fun was a visit to a flea market/antique mall. We found a booth that was 40% off of everything! So, we got these neato chairs for a total of $35!! The top one needs to be re-covered but it's a good summer project (We couldn't resist it for 6 bucks.)! We also went to Hyundai Motor Manufacturing of Alabama place...we'll tell you about that one later....

2 comments:

Michael Thomas said...

I can't believe you guys passed up the vintage 1993 Star Trek command chair, which was sat in by none other than Brent Spiner?!

If that wouldn't have been the best $200 you've ever spent on your living room, I don't know what would.

The Sinks said...

What fun! Way to find the good stuff! ALso, good job on posting pictures...does it work on your computer now??