He is PRECIOUS. I mean, obviously I couldn't stop staring at him in church... but then, that face? How could you say no to that?
Michael says that he can make a house call, if need be. I was having issues with pictures for a while too... and I don't remember what we had to do, but he fixed it.
3 comments:
That is just hilarious (the face, that is, not the situation)!!!
I love that face:) I am sorry about your picture situation. It is quite frustrating, I'm sure.
He is PRECIOUS. I mean, obviously I couldn't stop staring at him in church... but then, that face? How could you say no to that?
Michael says that he can make a house call, if need be. I was having issues with pictures for a while too... and I don't remember what we had to do, but he fixed it.
Post a Comment