Saturday, April 19, 2008

we were waiting...

Wow, this entry has been quite difficult to post. I've tried at least 10 times to upload the pics...and when I finally thought I'd done it last night...this morning they no longer showed up on the blog--much to your dismay...and, sadly enough, it still isn't working and can't be my priority today...


For today has been...one of those days. Poor Caedmon has been unusually fussy and quite hungry today...so both of us have had a rough day. Each time I lay him down for a nap he dozes off, awakes 15-20 (or 5) minutes later upset, screams for a few minutes, and then dozes back off (sometimes). He's quite pitiful. And I'm off to get the munchkin...apparently this isn't one of those times where he's going to doze back off to sleep...at least the dog isn't barking anymore...

1 comment:

The Sinks said...

Sorry today has been so rough for you. Sounds like maybe he's going through a growth spurt? I hope that's what it is, and that he settles down soon. Sorry about the pics not posting either...I must say I am quite anxious to see them once they load!