I realized it's been a while since we'd posted anything...
We've really just been hangin' out since we returned from the beach. In the above picture, Dan thought it would be funny to make Caedmon look like a shepherd (using a burp cloth and one of my hair bands). Apparently, Caedmon liked it.
Dan's been working a lot, but also having good family time.
We've really just been hangin' out since we returned from the beach. In the above picture, Dan thought it would be funny to make Caedmon look like a shepherd (using a burp cloth and one of my hair bands). Apparently, Caedmon liked it.
Dan's been working a lot, but also having good family time.
Caedmon has really become interested in the mirror. I hold him as he stands on the buffet and checks himself out.







1 comment:
What a cute, growing boy! I personally love the shepherd look. I think you should try it out at church tomorrow!
Post a Comment