Well, Caedmon isn't "crawling" yet, but he's definitely mobile and is quite the active little guy. Lately, when I've gone in to check on him either at night or naptime, I'll often find him sitting up in his crib playing. Sometimes he's just sitting, sometimes he's pulled up on his knees (or even to standing). His room gets a little chilly, so I use his old swaddle blanket and attach it around his waist for his legs. What's funny is that even with his "mermaid" legs, he goes all over the crib! Tonight, I took the video camera in with me...Enjoy!
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago



3 comments:
...and Mommy isn't encouraging him to play at ALL! :) It just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it? Looks like it's not his teeth keeping him up tonight!
So sorry I have not called you back; it's been one of those weeks, and my spare moments have not been plentiful. Glad to know things are good; hopefully I'll get to catch up with you this weekend! Miss you guys!
What a sweetie! It's fun to videos of him.
I loved that! He is SO cute and happy!! When can we all get together and play?! :)
Post a Comment