I realized I've been posting about other things lately, that we've barely mentioned what a JOY Caedmon has been recently. He is very much overdue for a post. He has been SO loving lately...giving us (and his big stuffed monkey) lots of hugs and kisses. The other day we were in the car and Monkey was beside him...we caught Caedmon "sharing" his snack with Monkey by putting it up to his mouth; so precious! We've also caught Caedmon snuggling with Monkey when he sleeps. He has been REALLY into peek-a-boo lately; he'll put anything (blankets/clothes/toys) over his head and pull it down with a big smile; he bends to "hide" behind tables/packnplay/shopping carts/etc and pops up with a big smile. He's still very much into looking at his books, but has really been enjoying his trucks lately. He pushes them all over the room. He isn't walking yet, but is doing a lot of standing on his own (he flaps his hands/arms wildly, so perhaps he'll start flying before he walks).
Be sure you look at the previous post--I did post on my latest projects...By the way...can you believe I'm 28 weeks preggo today?!



No comments:
Post a Comment