When Dan and I first got married, I handmade our Christmas cards and we sent out a letter. Each year we've sent out something to friends and family...whether it was a full length "newsletter" or a picture postcard that included a link to the blog. We've never used Shutterfly (or other "service") for our Christmas cards before. We have, however, used Shutterfly in the past to order regular pictures. But...since this year they're offering a
great deal for blogging about their cards, I think we'll be taking the plunge. Have you seen all the cute designs on Shutterfly.com? They have gazillions!! It's going to be so hard to decide!! I guess we need to get-a-move-on and get our Christmas picture(s) taken so we can decide which option looks best.
So far...I really like this one

And this one...

This one is really cute and I like that you can add a personal greeting.
I like the simplicity of this one.
And if we get some good pictures of the kids, these would be great!
Go to
Shutterfly for all the options!! I think I may go ahead and make/order photo book from them, too while I'm at it (I got a great coupon in the mail.)
No comments:
Post a Comment