Sunday, February 10, 2008

Baby Showers

Ok, so we've been absolutely awful at posting on a regular basis. I wish we would've been posting more since SO much is going on in our lives. Unfortunately, there's SO much going on, we just haven't had time. Dan's working this morning. And I'm feeling QUITE yucky, so I'm playing hookie from church. (sore throat, cough, headache, runny nose-and then there's the 9th month of pregnancy uncomfies to deal with-we have our 36 week Dr. appointment on Wednesday; we may try to get it changed to tomorrow, so he can go ahead and check me out if I'm not feeling better)

Ok, the title of this post is Baby Showers because I am actually going to post a few pictures from 2 of our showers. The first is from Richmond--it was an amazing time of fun and fellowship with my best friends from college, family, and close family friends. Here you go:

Here's one of the table set-ups. Thanks to dad for picking out the cake! Thanks to Cristen for finding the SUPER-YUMMY blue punch recipe (and for planning and organizing the whole shower!)On the left is Dan's mom, on the right is my mom. Aren't we all cute? This is everyone who was at the shower! I was so thankful that these people came to celebrate Baby Boy! It was a very special day!


These are all the First-Grade-Friends who put together my Shower at school. It was a great time! Below you see the beautiful (and yummy) cake.
This is me and Melissa, one of my friends I work with. In the background, you'll see some of the goodies we got for Baby Jordan.

One of the first grade teachers knitted booties for a corsage--so cute! This J was a part of the decorations--don't get any ideas, the J stands for Jordan. We still haven't told ANYONE the name yet. Ya'll will have to wait until D-day!!

1 comment:

The Sinks said...

Aww, your tummy's really grown in the past few weeks! So cute! Sorry to hear that you're feeling bad...hope you get better very soon!