Thursday, February 21, 2008

The man in the moon is smiling...or is he???

Last night, I said goodnight to Kimberly and the belly and then proceed to take care of the stinky dog. As I was walking her, I looked up and noticed what I believed to be a lunar eclipse. However, it was so cloudy that I really didn't think too much of it and went inside to check up on some news (apparently I am not so good at this or I would have known about the eclipse in the first place). Anyway, the first thing I saw on the internet was an article about the lunar event and simultaneously received a call from the rents about the historical event taking place in our backyard. So I took the opportunity to take some pictures. And here is what I captured....


Amazing I know and if you look hard enough you can see the moon, yes it is that pin sized dot. It seems that the lack of a more powerful lens and the heavy cloud cover made for very difficult picture taking or did it? I would like to think that I came out on top. As it turns out my truck shots lazer beams from her headlights (as noted in the picture below). And it is so fast that it is hard to catch on film, kinda like Bigfoot.

Pretty sweet, huh? Either Sprint is going to bring me onto their new ad campaign or someone from India (no offense Brian and Krisha) is going to ask me to display these pictures in his fancy store at the mall. You know the type of store with the light up diner/city scene artwork and those (not at all tacky) giant watches hanging from the wall. Oh, and let us not forget about the life size John Wayne and James Dean cardboard cut outs welcoming us at the door. Again, Pretty sweet!!!

Anyway, after all that fun I decided to take a few more shots. I figured I would move away from the light streaking motif.

2 comments:

JRob said...

awesome photos! when I open my mall kiosk you are hired. I love the hitch photo!

Michael Thomas said...

Nicely done sir.