Monday, March 10, 2008

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...at least for a little bit.

It was wonderful to wake-up this past Saturday morning to snow, yes snow! We received a mind boggling .04 of an inch and yet it was still enough snow to clear the bread and milk off the grocery store shelves. Makes you wonder if the weathermen and Publix have a racket. Anyway, I took the opportunity to capture the snow (since we were in Virginia for the last snow), but I had to work fast since the snow was literally gone by 10 o'clock. Then to top it off we hit 60 degrees on Sunday, crazy. But here are some pictures of the fun, I will let the pictures speak for themselves. So sit back and enjoy the journey.

(Sorry Michael, but you are going to need your magnifying glass)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled in and just wanted to say hi. Oh happy "birth day" hope you're well!

I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com

Michael Thomas said...

At least if someone was committing any criminal acts in the park, you most likely got a picture of them.

Bravo on the shots, although minus a point for the eye strain.