Saturday, September 27, 2008

Caedmon's Cereal Adventures

Background: Since Caedmon turned 6 months old last Sunday, we began "offering" rice cereal. We usually try twice a day and the keyword there is "try". He's not a huge fan of it so far. I basically just make whatever silly noises I can to get him to open his mouth; then, I see how much cereal I can get into his mouth around his finger. Luckily, he's obviously not starving. Needless to say, it's been an adventure.

I think these pictures pretty much speak for themselves.










He's a cutie!! (PS-He has his 6 month check-up on Monday...I'll do his 6 month post then.)

3 comments:

The Sinks said...

Caedmon, food is AWESOME! Just give it a try with an open mind, and I promise you're sure to love it as much as I do! Kisses,

~Kathryn

Carolynn said...

Awww. I remember those days! What fun. Miss you!

Naomi said...

What cute pictures! I can't believe he is 6 months old already. Isn't it flying by?