We decided we wanted an advent calendar this year. We had this old window, twine, scrapbooking supplies...so we got the mini clothespins and the star ornament as a day-marker. We are QUITE pleased with how it turned out. Hope you like it, too!
I also made a stocking for Caedmon. Dan and I bought ours for our first Christmas, but I wanted to make stockings for our children. So, here's Caedmon's. Cute fabric, huh?
Here's the whole mantel. I think it's my favorite part of our decorations...ever!
Kristin (my sister) and her future mother-in-law went shopping and got Caedmon some adorable clothes...generous, huh? Here are 2 of the outfits...
Yes, it's a deer!! I need to take a better, full body picture because he is adorable in it!
Here he is with Santa in another new outfit! Isn't he so cute, just loungin' on Santa!?
More Santa pics to come later...
Here's the whole mantel. I think it's my favorite part of our decorations...ever!
More Santa pics to come later...



2 comments:
It was great talking to you today. I am totally impressed with all your craftiness. I like how the stocking turned out. Maybe I will go Monday and buy some fabric and make one next week. Thanks for the inspiration!
So cute, as always! Can't wait to see ya'll soon!
Post a Comment