Monday, December 1, 2008

Something Seems A Little Fishy....

So Kimberly has added to the photo fun. How in the world did she know what to get? Okay, so I may have helped and hinted a little. But this year I was given a fish eye lens. Now it is not a true fish eye, it is an attachment. But as you are about to see it is pretty phenomenal. So with ut further ado, here we go.

OBJECTS MAY APPEAR LARGER THAN THEY ACTUALLY ARE.


A picture frame as a fish would see it, that is if he were in our kitchen.


A mug as a fish would see it.


The ladies as a fish would see them, Grrrr!


What I look like in your peephole. Quick, run and hide.


I'll get you my pretty...(insert evil laugh)


This just a regular picture, our room is just a bubble!


So this little piece of glass provided us hours of entertainment. Very fun and it makes everyone look silly. Which is nice for the uggos, which I have yet to photograph.


No comments: